The deadline has been extended to 5:00 p.m. on Friday, September 9, 2016.
What does health and wellness mean to you? How do you incorporate wellness into your everyday life? Think it over and get active: take your camera or smartphone and promote a heathy wellbeing. Challenge yourself to take your best wellness or healthy lifestyle photos or videos. Already have a video or photo displaying some form of wellness? That works as well.
The Attorney Wellness Committee invites all members of the Bar to submit videos and photographs that promote wellness. Submit a video or photo for the purpose of wellness education and awareness, and you could win a prize!
Participate now to inspire us and raise awareness! Three winners will be randomly selected and announced on September 12.
1st Place: Apple Watch
2nd Place: Fitbit
3rd Place: Fitness Prize Pack valued at $100
Videos and photos should highlight any of the following wellness topics:
- Mental Health
- Alcohol/Drug/Tobacco Use
- Stress Management
- General Wellness
- Nutrition/Eating Disorders
- Physical Fitness/Physical Health
- Social Well-Being or Healthy Relationships
- Time Management
Rules & entry requirements:
- Unlimited submissions are welcome and each submission qualifies as a separate entry!
- Each video entry must be a minimum of 30 seconds in length. The videos should preferably include some explanation of any wellness demonstrations.
- For example: If you are demonstrating a push up, include a brief instruction on form.
- Each photograph entry must include a caption with a minimum of 20 words if submitted via email, Facebook, or Instagram, or 140 character count for Twitter. The caption should describe the content of the photo and how it relates to wellness.
- All videos and photos must relate to one or more of the wellness categories mentioned above.
- Contest entries can be submitted either via email to the Living Above the Bar Attorney Wellness Committee at email@example.com or via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- For tracking purposes, all submissions via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram should be followed by#livingabovethebar. Social media accounts and posts must be made public for the Bar to view your submissions. If you have any difficultly submitting via social media, email your post directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest entries must be submitted either via email to email@example.com or via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using #livingabovethebar by 5 p.m. on Friday, September 9, 2016. Unlimited submissions are welcome!
The Committee will randomly select three winners. Winners will be announced on Monday, September 12. All submissions will be included on the Attorney Wellness Website; however, the Committee will not sell submitted photos or videos or license them to third parties for commercial use.